How to remove and install new Granite Wixom MI?
Replacing the countertop in the kitchen is a very popular service these days. Many housewives are thinking about updating the kitchen furniture and replacing countertop as the most important part of it.
Replacement of countertops is a service that can be done successfully only by experienced professionals. Kitchen countertops are the most effective part of kitchen furniture, which are exposed to chemicals during washing, making hot dishes, all friction and cuts by different objects when preparing food. Sooner or later the old granite countertops lose their appearance and integrity, then you will need a Wixom countertops installation.
When replacing the kitchen countertops, you can choose any style and shape.
During the granite countertops installation process, the focus should be on the material from which it was made since on it depends on the quality that directly determines how long it’ll last in difficult working conditions. Kitchen countertops made of high-quality material should cope perfectly with any external influences: for example, cutting food, splashing hot oil, and water, high humidity, etc.
How it’s possible to apply for countertop replacement?
Before countertop replacement, it’s necessary to perform these steps:
1) Send a request by phone on the website
2) Call a measurer person, which comes with the color catalog of real countertops samples
3) When you decide on the color you want, the expert will tell you the exact cost of work with materials.
4) If you are satisfied, an advance payment of 50% is being made with the subsequent conclusion of the contract.
5) Your application for replacing the kitchen countertop is ready. The replacement can be performed in a shortest possible time or at the time previously agreed with you.
Usually, there is flexible work schedule which makes it convenient for you and for the performer of works.
The scheme for replacing the kitchen countertop consists of the following steps:
1) Removing the old countertop means disconnecting the cooker, washing the water supply, the oven and other household appliances used in the kitchen;
2) Installation of a new countertop, cut-outs, and sealing of the ends. This is necessary for this stage due because kitchen countertops produced by the manufacturer have standard sizes and shape, therefore with cutouts and non-standard cuts, the granite countertops size and design are adjusted to your kitchen.
Granite countertops installation includes connection of previously disconnected water supply and electrical appliances oven, cooker, dishwasher machine.