There are thousands of different types of granite, marble, and quartz to choose from for your countertop selection. We work with 10 different distributors that have a huge selection of slabs which you can hand pick. These places are DISTRIBUTORS ONLY and DO NOT SELL to the public. They all have different slab selections therefore, we suggest that you visit at least 2 of the distributors before making a final selection.
- Call us and schedule an appointment to measure the exact dimensions of your area.
- Visit at least 2 of the distributors listed below. You MUST SIGN in under Black Mont Stone so the distributors can send us an email of your selection. We will not start your job until you have personally picked the slab(s) that you will use for your project.
- After visiting our distributors, a half down deposit is required to hold your material and to start the project. The project goes through the steps of templating, fabrication, and installation.
- When we come for the installation, please make sure the area has a clear path for our installers to carry the granite and all items from around the cabinets have been cleared. It usually takes about a day to install a full kitchen top. Be aware that sometimes final cuts have to be made on-site and residual dust may occur, though our installers will do their best to control the dust.
- The final balance of your bill will be due when the job is completed. Any questions you may have regarding your granite, the installers will be happy to answer.